Analytics

Monday, March 26, 2012

Welcome Spring: Sunny Day Chicken Curry


Curious George asked for a yellow daffodil for his room, and he inspired me to make a bouquet of flowers from our yard. Daffodils, forsythia, tulips, and hyacinth are blooming, and the warm sunshine is calling us outside. I'm realizing how much yard work needs to get done, and I'd rather be working outside than in the kitchen today. I'm grateful for left-over chicken curry in the freezer. I moved it into the refrigerator to defrost this morning, and it will be an easy dinner tonight. I did some batch cooking in February, and now it will pay off. All I have to do is heat up the curry and toast some coconut to sprinkle on top. The chicken curry is a delicious way to use my roast chicken and chicken broth. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment